• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks ! Hurry folks as only 1000 available

T&C's Free Fabulift Fabulous Eyes Samples
    10am Wednesday 11th November 2015 until 11.59pm Monday 16th November 2015
    Terms and Conditions

Promotion will available between 10am Wednesday 11th November 2015 and 11.59pm Monday 16th November 2015.
    Customers will need to enter their details including their name, email and address in order to have samples sent out.
    There will be 1,000 samples available on a first come first serve basis. Any requests after this time will be taken into consideration and we will try to fulfil as many as possible
    By entering your details you agree for Ideal Shopping Direct Limited and its selected partners to contact you with newsletters and/or future product offers that Ideal believes may interest you. If you would prefer not to receive these offers you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that Ideal sends to you or please write to Customer Service Department, Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    It's a 'beauty' cream for round your eyes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure