RHI payments

Options
Somewhat belated post by me, as the action starts tomorrow, but:-
Has anyone recently got involved with the apparent payments for generating hot water, as opposed to electricity via roof panels?
It does look legitimate enough, but I just wondered how, having been given the go ahead by the Green Deal assessment people, an actual claim is set up?
I'm happy to state the work and costs projected for us, starting tomorrow, if it will be useful to anyone considering a new installation for solar water heating, but just thought I would ask the question first. Also I'll be happy to be aimed at any extensive relevant posts, already on the forums!

Comments

• zeupater
    zeupater Posts: 5,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Somewhat belated post by me, as the action starts tomorrow, but:-
    Has anyone recently got involved with the apparent payments for generating hot water, as opposed to electricity via roof panels?
    It does look legitimate enough, but I just wondered how, having been given the go ahead by the Green Deal assessment people, an actual claim is set up?
    I'm happy to state the work and costs projected for us, starting tomorrow, if it will be useful to anyone considering a new installation for solar water heating, but just thought I would ask the question first. Also I'll be happy to be aimed at any extensive relevant posts, already on the forums!
    Hi

This just about covers what you'll need to know/do ... https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/environmental-programmes/domestic-renewable-heat-incentive-domestic-rhi/apply-domestic-rhi

HTH
    Z
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport