Land Rover PCP Contracts

Options
Rrushi_Shqiptar
Rrushi_Shqiptar Posts: 308 Forumite
Debt-free and Proud!
edited 5 November 2015 at 11:12PM in Loans
Hi All,

I would like to first apologise if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

I am looking to take out a Personal Contract Plan (PCP) with Land Rover for a (used) Range Rover Evoque in MaRCH 2016. I would like to know what their thinking is prior to agreement to the plan, if possible i.e what they expect from their customer.

I am a 49yr old male retired (medically) from the Metropolitan Police with a very good pension which means I no longer need to work, even if I could due to multiple spinal injuries received on duty, (my partner does work, she is not in the police) I do qualify for motability etc but I and my better half want a vehicle of our choosing rather than what motability limits itself too.

I have heard stories that the higher end market in the car industry are not very forgiving in their PCP plans? does anyone know if this is true. I am in a unique although not enviable, I hope the situation of having a medical pension (27yrs service) of which 80% is not taxable means I am in in this amazing situation but I do not want to fall foul of their weird computer decisions.

I would love to know what anyone thinks on this matter.

Thank you very much.

John and Leda
I love green dots :T I hate red dots :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills