Vouchers dont work

Options
Hi
When I tried to use my vouchers for Laughing Cow, Anchor Cheese and Kerrygold butter. I was told that there were all coming up invalid. There were all in date and I used them at Asda were they were supposed to be valid.

Any thoughts on this please as I don't want to be embarrassed trying to use any other vouchers that I may print off.

Dawn

Comments

• mrsHall2b
    mrsHall2b Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    Mine did the same in sainsburys! I printed them off just before I left home! I always use self service checkouts and the bloke just came over and manually inputted them for me :) They all know me on the self serve tills and hang around for me to pass them coupons (I go in with a trolley full £128 it totalled before coupons) and get congratulated on getting it all through self serve. I am a little antisocial and dont like feeling watched/scrutinised when going through manned tills..
  • buzzyzoe
    buzzyzoe Posts: 477 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There are 2 barcodes on SafeCoupons - could it be that they were scanning the wrong one?

I've never had a SafeCoupon not work and I've used them at every major supermarket.

Normally if it won't scan, as is the case with some PDF coupons, all you have to do is get the checkout attendant to verify that you've bought the correct item as stated on the coupon and point out the expiry date and they will just input it manually.

I can be a bit embarrassing but worth it for the savings. I have never had a coupon refused yet.
    Mortgage received 21/12/2018
    Mortgage at start - £261,980
    Current mortgage - £260,276
    Saving towards a loft conversion first, then to smash the mortgage down!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure