B&Q Over 60s

I want to get 27 boxes of b&q branded laminate flooring which will be about 500 quid or so, it is also on offer.

Will i get the over 60 discount with this type of item that is also reduced.

I need to bring my granda over to get this discount as Im not 60 lol so don't want the hassle if its not even possible to get the discount...

I will be getting a few other items as well , order may come close to 1000, is the 10% over 60 wednesday discount the best I can get....

:eek:

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    jay459 wrote: »
    I want to get 27 boxes of b&q branded laminate flooring which will be about 500 quid or so, it is also on offer.

Will i get the over 60 discount with this type of item that is also reduced.

I need to bring my granda over to get this discount as Im not 60 lol so don't want the hassle if its not even possible to get the discount...

I will be getting a few other items as well , order may come close to 1000, is the 10% over 60 wednesday discount the best I can get....

:eek:

Hi I believe Tesco sell B & Q gift vouchers and when you buy £50 worth x however many times you want you will,get an extra 150 club card points so x20 if you need £1,000 worth will give you 3000 points.

You can double up or even x 4 on some deals. Need to get them a day or so,before you need them as they take time to be activated.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Some items are excluded from the 0ver 60 discount scheme, such as kitchens, bathrooms, taps etc. and items already on offer such as multi-buys and reduced items.

If you want to be sure you will get this discount I would ring them to check what you want to buy is included.
  • hi jay, I need to buy colours laminate as well. Did you get the over60 discount in the end? I have a tradecard and it is same price as the sale price.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure