Options

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,847 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    03/11 Win a £100 Amazon Gift Voucher

Simply enter your details below and answer our very
    simple question for your chance to WIN the £100 voucher.
    You will receive an email from us with a link to
    download our Christmas Gift Guide,
    packed with 100 hand selected products PLUS
    amazing recipes to tantalise your taste-buds this
    Festive season.

Q: Are we giving you the chance to win a £100 Amazon Gift Voucher

enter..
    http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/competitions-time/download-our-christmas-gift-guide-to-win-a-100-amazon-gift-card-60939
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• *KatieL*
    *KatieL* Posts: 61,494 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/competitions-time/daily-give-away-win-a-25-hobbycraft-voucher-60845

DAILY GIVE-AWAY: WIN a £25 Hobbycraft Voucher!

Looks like another one for yesterday :)
    *Katie*
  • Blue___Nile
    Blue___Nile Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Asking for some advice regarding the question connected with today's comp... "Is MyFamilyClub doing a daily competition until Xmas?"

T&C state comp is being run until 21 Dec, but in my mind Christmas is 24 Dec, so would you answer yes or no?
    Growing old is unavoidable. However, growing up is still optional.
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just to ask even if we done get to enter on that day does our entry count if we enter another day, as long as the form is open?
  • Juzza12
    Juzza12 Posts: 809 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    wdywuk wrote: »
    Just to ask even if we done get to enter on that day does our entry count if we enter another day, as long as the form is open?

"Each evening at 8pm we will launch a new competition that will stay open for a period of two weeks to give everyone a chance to enter."
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    *KatieL* wrote: »
    http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/competitions-time/daily-give-away-win-a-25-hobbycraft-voucher-60845

DAILY GIVE-AWAY: WIN a £25 Hobbycraft Voucher!

Looks like another one for yesterday :)

Actually, this one is the daily comp for yesterday and, unfortunately, the one posted by fire**fly at post #22 is not part of the daily comp series, the main difference being that it runs for 6 weeks rather than the daily comps 2 weeks.
    Given that these so called "daily" comps each run for two weeks and each has it's own end date, in hindsight, it may have been better if they were posted as individual comps each day. That way they would not get confused with the normal comps as has happened here.
    Perhaps this thread should be ended now and future ones be posted individually?
    It's probably a bit late to separate out fire**fly's post now given that it's had 150 thanks.
  • *KatieL*
    Options
    Im happy to post them individually if thats easier :)
    *Katie*
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,847 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Actually, this one is the daily comp for yesterday and, unfortunately, the one posted by fire**fly at post #22 is not part of the daily comp series, the main difference being that it runs for 6 weeks rather than the daily comps 2 weeks.
    Given that these so called "daily" comps each run for two weeks and each has it's own end date, in hindsight, it may have been better if they were posted as individual comps each day. That way they would not get confused with the normal comps as has happened here.
    Perhaps this thread should be ended now and future ones be posted individually?
    It's probably a bit late to separate out fire**fly's post now given that it's had 150 thanks.

hiya, it came about when KatieL was on hols &
    had asked me if I could help cover/post the myfamilyclub
    comps for her while away,
    when this one came on the site I wasn't sure how it worked as it only mentioned facebook/daily on it when they first posted about it,
    so I sent the link to lizd to ask for her help & post/sort it for
    everyone & she very helpfully did,
    lizd31 wrote: »
    http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/time/daily-giveaway-of-amazing-prizes-until-21st-december-60604

Have we got a treat in store for you! We have teamed up with some great companies to offer you the chance to #WIN amazing prizes every day until the 21st December 2015.
    What a wonderful way to save some money on Christmas presents this year.
    Each evening at 8pm we will launch a new competition that will stay open for a period of two weeks to give everyone a chance to enter.
    We will reveal the winners on our Facebook Page so be sure to 'like' us to stay up to date with our news.
    Each week we will update our 'Winner's Gallery' on our main website.
    Our first competition goes LIVE 21st October at 8pm so be sure to check back and enter.
    Good luck!

Thanks to Fire**fly for the PM

I've added a link in dailies

Hopefully there'll be more information when the comp goes live tonight at 8pm & maybe some T&Cs

I won't be around to bump this evening but if nobody manages to I can bump in the morning

apologies to all if I've posted any wrong x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    fire**fly wrote: »
    hiya, it came about when KatieL was on hols &
    had asked me if I could help cover/post the myfamilyclub
    comps for her while away,
    when this one came on the site I wasn't sure how it worked as it only mentioned facebook/daily on it when they first posted about it,
    so I sent the link to lizd to ask for her help & post/sort it for
    everyone & she very helpfully did,

apologies to all if I've posted any wrong x

Not really anything done wrong fire**fly, it's just a bit of an unusual way to run a daily comp which then made it difficult to distinguish their ordinary comps. No-one could have know how it was going to go before all the terms were available.
    Just that if we continue with this thread for the daily ones, we have to be careful to separate the new ordinary comps with their own threads.
  • *KatieL*
    Options
    I will post the other ones as normal and the daily ones could carry on in here? I think last time they ran a daily comp it was in the one thread :)
    *Katie*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport