Anyone sell Graphics/Photos/Logos?

Hi there,

I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post as I'm past 'upping my income' and I'm now earning a regular part time income from home. I never returned to work after having my daughter. I sell Clipart/Logos/Etsy Shop Sets and Photo Overlays on Etsy which is quite random earning, anywhere from £150-300 per month. My main earnings come from CreativeMarket, which is all instant downloads. So the work is creating the products then replying to messages if there are any. His earns $600-$900 per month. I only have 5 products listed on CreativeMarket, so I'm hoping to create more. Then I also earn from commission selling my items in bundles on websites such as hungry jpg.

Does anyone know other websites similar to CreativeMarket? I've not seen any around but I'm sure there must be some. I've searched google but many of the sites seem to be for stock photos. Which I'm not really interested in. Does anyone know any?

Also I'd love to recommend a site called skillshare. It's a website and iPhone app and free for 30 days. There are video lessons to learn so many skills. Not just design skills but everything. If you put the affiliate link on your blog and someone joins you get a free month. I've never paid for it. It's amazing.
Current Debt (8th March) = [STRIKE]£940 £910 725 104[/STRIKE] + £290
Debt free within 3 weeks. Thanks up your income forum.

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    You can try Fiverr
    ally.
  • asajj wrote: »
    You can try Fiverr

Indeed. Fiverr is a place where you can sell anything and find customers if you do some marketing for yourself.

For various logo's and image designs and such you can always find customers in most freelancer sites I imagine.

In fact, if I recall correctly there are sites where people put out orders for Logo's with payouts ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars, and anyone can submit their logo design for consideration. Usually you'll have a fair bit of competition, but if your stuff is really good, you might just end up snagging a month's worth of income for a single logo.

I believe one such site is called: 99designs.com

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family