http://gamevouchersuk.co.uk/

Hi
Can anyone tell me if this site is safe to buy from anyone used it .

Replies

• edited 12 October 2015 at 10:54AM
    TropezTropez Forumite
    3.7K Posts
    edited 12 October 2015 at 10:54AM
    Never used it but I wouldn't either.

Contact Us page gives no information about the company or where it is located, only a form to fill in.

Social Media links all link to pages that are about the theme being used on what is clearly a Wordpress site (not that there is anything inherently wrong with Wordpress), which suggests they have no Social Media presence.

Shipping & Returns page is blank.

Company Logo comes from a free image library.

Privacy policy copied straight from cdkeys.com - I know this because it even refers to cdkeys.com.

Conditions of Use copied straight from cdkeys.com - again, refers to cdkeys.com although they did edit it on occasion to refer to themselves.

All in all, while they might be legit, they've not put much effort in to prove that they are legit and as such would not be getting my business.

Oh and while they claim the site is owned and operated by "GVUK Ltd" the company with that name on the Companies House register dissolved in June. The website itself, however, wasn't registered until last month according to Nominet's WHOIS registry.
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I agree with what's been said. Use a reputable site like cdkeys.
  • QuietOneQuietOne Forumite
    129 Posts
    I agree with DCFC79 about CDKeys. I brought Mortal Kombat X for £10 on there and it was about £45 on Steam.
    Littlewoods £0/£750
    Barclaycard £0/£1,000 @ 0% Nov '18

Goal: To be debt free by Oct' 31st 2016.

Now debt free!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

Top theatre lotteries

How to grab £10-£25 tix for Cabaret, Matilda etc

MSE Deals