Free chocolate bar

Options
I am new to this so sorry if I mess up but I have just signed up to Project-B Pregnancy Subscription Gift Box website and got a FREE Chocolate bar. I found it on Facebook but think you can find it on project-b.com/mumkind. Obviously only relevant if you are expecting a baby but who can say "no" to FREE CHOCOLATE! :j

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    https://www.project-b.com/mumkind

Closing date of promotion is 23/10/15
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • fmingo
    fmingo Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    If you are pregnant and sign up to project B subscription gift box service you get FREE chocolate bar. Seems simple and everyone loves chocolate X
    You have to use a certain link according get to Facebook which is project-b.com/mumkind
  • SpreadPyar
    Options
    I wonder if they are giving away this bar
    prod2.jpg
  • fmingo
    Options
    Quick Update. Signed up to Project-B and got my pregnancy chocolate which was delicious. now received £5 off first gift box using code MUMKIND so only paid £9.99 and box looks full of pregnancy goodies. Will keep you posted when it arrives :)
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Quick update from me too: Chocolate Bar - No. Junk Mail - Yes.
  • RenTheRoosta
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Quick update from me too: Chocolate Bar - No. Junk Mail - Yes.

Same here.
  • Lisey_Loo
    Lisey_Loo Posts: 344 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got my bar, tasted disgusting!!! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income