Ovo's most displayed logo: "Sorry. Something went wrong".

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Energy
5 replies 1.3K views
SterlingtimesSterlingtimes Forumite
1.8K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Energy
Appears everyday on the Ovo websites "Sorry. Something went wrong".

Does Something ever go right?

150928_ovo_something_went_wrong.jpg
Solar installed 21 November 2014 > Centre of England > 3,780 Wp > 14 *270 Watt Trina panels > 14 * Enphase micro-inverters > managed by Enlighten Envoy Hub > 19° west of south > 35° pitch > tree shading to east > iBoost > Wattson Anywhere monitoring > Schneider Electric (Drayton) MiGenie smart thermostat.

Replies

• edited 29 September 2015 at 9:50AM
    SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 September 2015 at 9:50AM
    You tempted me to look at my online account. I have got a similar message.

If you access the account on a webpage, it initially comes up with Account Unknown. Click on Meter Readings and the account loads normally.
  • JJ_EganJJ_Egan Forumite
    19.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All works fine for me .
  • teddysmumteddysmum Forumite
    9.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up on them , when considering my last provider transfer.

Though my gas usage was a little below average for our house size, the website gave me a very unrealistic quotation (about three times what was expected), due to my excessive use of gas .

I phoned and the girl I spoke to agreed with the calculation, even though I asked her what the average was for a three bed semi and pointed out that my usage was below this.

I tried one more time and spoke to an older lady, who agreed that the quotation was a nonsense and did me a manual one herself.

I decided to stay away, though, as I wasn't impressed by their inability to give a quotation, let alone work out a bill.

They did me a favour, though, as I hadn't thought to check the new tariff with my existing supplier and actually found that moving would only save a couple of pounds, so stayed put.
  • edited 29 September 2015 at 9:40PM
    SterlingtimesSterlingtimes Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 29 September 2015 at 9:40PM
    Another variation today of Ovo's "Sorry. Something went wrong" logo.

150929_ovo_sorry_something_went_wrong.jpg
    Solar installed 21 November 2014 > Centre of England > 3,780 Wp > 14 *270 Watt Trina panels > 14 * Enphase micro-inverters > managed by Enlighten Envoy Hub > 19° west of south > 35° pitch > tree shading to east > iBoost > Wattson Anywhere monitoring > Schneider Electric (Drayton) MiGenie smart thermostat.
  • SterlingtimesSterlingtimes Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    The CEO of Ovo ought to wear a "Sorry. Something went wrong" T-shirt.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals