any were to earn free nectar points?

last year I made around £100 in free points, I had a few addpoints accounts all as second users which they told me I was allowed to took use of that option :D, but now its gone and it seems very hard to find any were online to earn a few free points.

the nectar toolbar is rubbish, I got to about 15 points and it stops giving you points, I did try to install several times but It may be because I did lots of searches in a short time so it locked my account in some way

Comments

• The toolbar is meant for genuine searches and has (I'm pretty certain) a daily limit. So best just to use it randomly throughout the day rather than do a load of searches in a short time.

They did have a savvyshopper site recently to earn a bit extra. You had missions to complete and got bonus points if you were within the first so many to complete it.

They have numerous bonus offers to get points when shopping as well as normal points on things for various shops/sites. Aside from that, I don't think there are any other ways to get free points right now.
  • ive just loaded an option for tomorrow to get some extra points when shopping at sainsburys which I will be doing as the kids need some new clothes as its 25% of TU at the minute and I also have a, spend £50 get 10 of along side my sainsburys discount card

is the nectar survey thingi still around? that could yield a few extra points I remember
  • I've made over £30 in points just from doing the e-rewards surveys, I'm not sure if it's still available, but to join you need to get an invite from Sainsbury's. I've created four accounts on there, and I've gotten the 250 points for doing one survey, and did multiple surveys in each, twice cashing out 2500 points for 2650 Nectar Points, and twice cashing out 1000 points for 1000 Nectar points.

I'd definitely recommend that if you can get an invitation link for the Nectar card. You should be able to find it on nectar.com if at all.
  • never knew about that, just signed up so ill keep an eye out to see if I get any surveys , cheers!
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I use this site, you get rewarded in Nectar points for answering survey's :)https://www.nectarcanvass.ssi-partner.com/
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure