Next Sale Slots Live

Options
2»

Comments

• galvanizersbaby
    Options
    I've got a 7pm slot Thursday but can't see much there under girls wear - looks like a lot of summer stuff and some of it us already for sale under clearance on the site without previewing the sale so I don't have to wait for my slot to buy?! Bit confusing! :o
  • Hersetta
    Options
    I had a 5pm slot. Got everything on my list (apart from one T-shirt) and was finished by 5.07.
  • wyatte
    wyatte Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    Got nothing ,because i missed ,missed ,missed....
    Every time and every where don't forget to be happy.:rotfl:
  • TheDancingBanana
    Options
    Hersetta wrote: »
    I had a 5pm slot. Got everything on my list (apart from one T-shirt) and was finished by 5.07.

There's always one! This information will be most comforting to those who didn't get a slot or didn't get the stuff they wanted. Smug or what.
    Sex and Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't buy a lot, just a few stocking fillers, but I was surprised that everything I wanted was still in stock. Things that normally disappear very quick such as perfumes were still in stock at around 5.15pm.
  • Flixton0
    Options
    Didn't have a slot is there any towels in the sale?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hersetta wrote: »

Same here, I wrote down a list of what i wanted on Wednesday and searched each item yesterday. All checked out by 5.10 :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Flixton0 wrote: »
    Didn't have a slot is there any towels in the sale?

Only 2 towels in the sale.

Ochre Stripe Border Towel Ochre Stripe Border Towel
    971-017

Sizes still available:
    HAND,
    Original Price: £8.00
    NOW: £4.00

Breton Striped Towel Breton Striped Towel
    Face Cloth 3 pack 30 x 30 cm.Hand 50 x 90 cm.Bath 70 x 130 cm.Bath Sheet 90 x 180 cm.
    115-491

Sizes still available:
    HAND, FACE,
    Original Price: £8.00
    NOW: £4.00
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Flixton0
    Options
    Thanks Sarah1972 will have to go in store and see if I can get any
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills