members may be aware that NatWest your points are finishing soon and they have to be redeemed for merchandise, gift tokens or credit to your card at a reduced amount. I decided on a piece of merchandise but looking on net found it to be not the latest model (a sound bar) but represented aprox £300 of redemption. So I opted for Amazon gift cards for the £300. I then purchased the latest model for less than £250 from Amazon leaving me with aprox £50 gift vouchers for other purchases. So although you might say to youself "they were free" do check the online prices before redeeming.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards