We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Innocent Orange Juice Drink!
Innocent Orange Juice Drink (Family Size) £3.38 in most stores unless on offer.
I was able to get them from Heron Foods yesterday at just 2 for £1.00. Which makes them just £0.50p a bottle! They have the 22nd September date but still very much in date for now. I thought this was a fab bargain! However they did sell out within an hour!
Worth a look in your local Heron Foods i think!
I was able to get them from Heron Foods yesterday at just 2 for £1.00. Which makes them just £0.50p a bottle! They have the 22nd September date but still very much in date for now. I thought this was a fab bargain! However they did sell out within an hour!
Worth a look in your local Heron Foods i think!
0
Comments
-
Beware of the word "drink" it is by law regulated, it is not juice, it is basically watered down squash, which you may may loveMember of "Rubbish at Radishes" club0
-
They have the smooth Orange juice the family size in the 99p store if you are not near a Heron's. I wish I was closer to one.
https://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/things-we-make/juices/juice/smooth-orange-juice0 -
Yesterday, I saw that Heron are doing 3 x Smooth Orange Juice (not from concentrate) for £1. or 39p each. 900ml sized.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
