We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Debate House Prices


In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non MoneySaving matters are no longer permitted. This includes wider debates about general house prices, the economy and politics. As a result, we have taken the decision to keep this board permanently closed, but it remains viewable for users who may find some useful information in it. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free FT

http://www.ft.com/ is free for the day with unlimited articles allowed apparently.
«1

Comments

  • I'm not sure anyone on here would understand it.
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 29,744 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    I'm not sure anyone on here would understand it.

    You know us very well for a newbie :)
    I think....
  • I don't need news. I have prejudiceseses
    Left is never right but I always am.
  • ruggedtoast
    ruggedtoast Posts: 9,819 Forumite
    Unless the FT is pro Corbyn I don't think I shall like it.
  • chewmylegoff
    chewmylegoff Posts: 11,469 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Unless the FT is pro Corbyn I don't think I shall like it.

    Corbyn is a boomer. Surely this fact should result in you self-destructing as a result of a positive feedback loop of loathing.
  • Corbyn is a boomer. Surely this fact should result in you self-destructing as a result of a positive feedback loop of loathing.

    I am not averse to individual boomers. Its all the boomers together I have an issue with.
  • chewmylegoff
    chewmylegoff Posts: 11,469 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I am not averse to individual boomers. Its all the boomers together I have an issue with.

    I bet Jeremy Corbyn lives in a £4m house in Islington that he swapped for a rotten orange in 1972 and drinks champagne paid for by MEWing for breakfast every single day whilst laughing at the plight of the young.
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I am not averse to individual boomers. Its all the boomers together I have an issue with.

    does that mean you are finally reconciled with your parent and grandparents?

    Apparently Corbyn's best friends are boomers although most are foreign terrorists... do they count as boomers or not?
    EU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
    some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
    EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances
  • Terrorists and boom usually go together


    Sorry
    Left is never right but I always am.
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Terrorists and boom usually go together


    Sorry


    sick

    ................................
    EU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
    some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
    EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.