Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• Charl__x
    Charl__x Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All..

I already have a pair of Classic Short Chestnut's which I purchased from Aussiedirect last year, and with the weather being so crap, Ive decided to treat myself to another pair... either the Chocolate or Grey colour.

Just a quick question...

Now Ive stumbled across this ASOS 20% code, it would make sense to buy from there, and I doubt I can get guranteed genuine ones for much cheaper than £115-120! However, on the item page, the chocolate ones in the picture have the lighter colour sole, like a caramely colour. As I understand, the pre-2007 Chocolate uggs have this colour sole, and the newer ones which I have seen in the highstree have the matching chocolate soles.

Im eager to use this code before it ends tomorrow, so I was wondering if anyone on here had ordered the Chocolate ones from Asos.. and if so, what colour were the soles?

It could just be that their pictures are a little old, and they havent updated them? Ive emailed them, but with it being the weekend I doubt Il hear back before the code expires.

If anyone can help, Id be veeeery greatful!

:)
  • Charl__x
    Options
    Ignore my last post... I decided to get the Short Grey ones instead! :p
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    THEKNIGHT wrote: »
    has anyone heard of www.mseuggdeals.com im thinking of ordering of them but dont want to get fakes, it looks real.

Hi, I replied to you about this site, its on page 160 ;)
  • Charl__x
    Charl__x Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options
    THEKNIGHT wrote: »
    hey charl_x why did you not get them from Aussiedirect again was the price no good

It wasn't that the price is no good, it's just that some MSEr's were dubious about the boots they recieved from Aussidirect. It seemed as though they had some dodgy boots circulating at one point, and someone on here (I think) had their Aussidirect boots confirmed as fakes. I could be wrong on this, but Im sure that happened.. I can't be bothered trawling through the thread to confirm this though lol.

I was happy (and still am) with my Chestnut boots though. Still wearing them to this day, and I would say they're deffo the real thing.. exactly like all the ones you see in the pricey shops.

Good luck finding your boots!

Have you considered www.shudoo.co.uk with the 15% off code? That brings them down to around £118.. which is good for UK prices.
  • EmiliaAndBentley_2
    Options
    anyone bought from fashionandgifts.co.uk?
  • Tiggsy_2
    Options
    Charl__x wrote: »
    It wasn't that the price is no good, it's just that some MSEr's were dubious about the boots they recieved from Aussidirect. It seemed as though they had some dodgy boots circulating at one point, and someone on here (I think) had their Aussidirect boots confirmed as fakes. I could be wrong on this, but Im sure that happened.. I can't be bothered trawling through the thread to confirm this though lol.

I was happy (and still am) with my Chestnut boots though. Still wearing them to this day, and I would say they're deffo the real thing.. exactly like all the ones you see in the pricey shops.

Good luck finding your boots!

Have you considered www.shudoo.co.uk with the 15% off code? That brings them down to around £118.. which is good for UK prices.

Yep the Aussie direct ones were fakes,well from what I can see anyway.I brought a pair of short black ones from there last year,they are very good fakes to the untrained eye they appear to be 'genuine' uggs.But after ordering some new ones from shudoo I noticed differences straight away!

I must say though not all ebay Uggs are fakes.I ordered some of the new leopard style with confidence,as they are only available in America at the moment and no one seems to have ripped them off yet,and the seller has been selling Uggs for a long time with 100% postive feedback.Unfortunatley if you looking for a quick bargain with Uggs and are paying low prices I wouldn't expect them to be genuine.I paid £115 for my leopards and £118 for my blacks and am happy to have saved £20-£25 it's something atleast!
  • Charl__x
    Options
    Tiggsy wrote: »
    I must say though not all ebay Uggs are fakes.I ordered some of the new leopard style with confidence,as they are only available in America at the moment and no one seems to have ripped them off yet,and the seller has been selling Uggs for a long time with 100% postive feedback.Unfortunatley if you looking for a quick bargain with Uggs and are paying low prices I wouldn't expect them to be genuine.I paid £115 for my leopards and £118 for my blacks and am happy to have saved £20-£25 it's something atleast!

I've seen the Leopard ones here. They had them in House of Fraser on Sat. I picked them up and joked to my boyfriend that I was getting them, and he looked at me with disgust.. he hates leopard print :D lol.

I agree - it is very difficult, almost verging on impossible, to get genuine Uggs for a decent price, unless you order direct from US and risk customs charges. I was happy to pay £115 from ASOS for my grey ones, as I have peace of mind that they will be 100% real, and they are coming from this country.
  • Tiggsy_2
    Options
    Nooooo!I am gutted by that.Oh well they haven't flooded the market here yet and I did have someone in Camden on saturday ask me where I got mine from.The leopard Uggs are very much love or hate lol!
    Yeah the ASOS price is a good un as is the shudoo one
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport