OR interview, PIQDP form help!

Options
Hi all,

After a long decision making process my OH made himself bankrupt last week, and has his interview with the official receiver coming up. He has been sent a PIQDP form to complete, which is worded so confusingly we are now lost. Anyone with experience on here able to help?

It asks if his business has a website or receives email. He is a sole trader, building trade, he has an email address which clients sometimes send emails too, but it's his email address not a business one per se. Do we include this, and if so they are asking for the password, is this normal? As I say it's his personal email address?

At the back you have toilets all papers etc handed over in proceedings, the OR sent courier to collect all paperwork the day before the PIQform arrived, so we are stuck filling this in, especially first entry last entry etc. Are we ok to just leave it blank with a post it note attached explaining they have all the details?

Can anyone tell me how the interview is, my OH will be going on his own but is crumbling with everything going on and pretty scared of his own shadow at the minute, is the OR usually helpful? He gets particularly confused with any paperwork and explaining finances etc (hence getting into this mess in the first place) so is going to find it really difficult to get through the 2-3 hour interview. All the paperwork has been sent in already so hoping the OR will have gone through it first.

thanks in advance
lil'H
Riding out the receession.........

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business