We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

smallholdingsister's strivings

1…139140142144145…371

Comments

  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 15,545 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Did you find your driving licences? When I first read it, I wondered what misdemeanors had been committed...
    remove 2/100; read 1/10; ex 5/100; make /100; lose /10; save /1000; improve 5/100; protein 6/100
  • Nope. They have been missing for ages.

    No naughtiness here!
  • Crawling to Easter on my hands and knees. Literally.
  • CathT
    CathT Posts: 7,135 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Almost there SHS x
    Nov 2025 - part 1 - £13,878 part 2 - £20,953 Total - £34,832 24 months to go!
  • newgirly
    newgirly Posts: 9,595 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hang on in there shs :EasterBun.
    MFW 67 - Finally mortgage free! 💙😁
  • Woohoo!
    We break up, we break down...
  • I have been working at ninety miles an hour and today I plan to do hardly anything. My brain is still on overload.
  • My brain feels a bit like that too, I'm hoping some fresh air later will help. Enjoy your Easter :)
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Teachers definitely need decompression time :( hope you have a relaxing day, though because of the early Easter thing, I suspect not. Take care.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • greent
    greent Posts: 11,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Will it get any easier when the Y11-13s go on Study leave, shs?
    xx
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20

    2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.