We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Let's Get Organised.

2»

Comments

  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    MoonJelly wrote: »
    I struggle to get organised. I am reading the Kondo Marie method but it seems that method works best if you live alone. My OH and DS are not about to throw their stuff away :rotfl:Not anyday soon anyway.
    Then at least make sure they know not to encroach on your new-found space!

    You might find that Kond'ing their smalls and socks has a strangely enticing effect....
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

    "No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

    Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • I started Kondo-ing but like most things it seems to have drifted off. I still fold the kondo way as I like it and works for me. I like her concept but like Mooonjelly it is difficult with other people in the house. The amount of times I hear 'where is such and such, and I skulk away in shame :o' to hear my daughter saying - 'mum's doing the Kondo again!' :rotfl::rotfl:

    Daisy - I am painting a wooden shelving unit that was a mahogany wood veneer. I put them in my kitchen quite a while ago and they have been sticking out like a sore thumb, so they are changing to cream with the top still the wood. Looking good but I really need to get the first one finished and onto the second. I intend to spend more time doing this type of thing because I really enjoy it, but need to be more organised to get the time to do it and not feel guilty about doing so!

    Today is the start of my spending diary and also I have given up the wine!

    Hope to save money and loose weight (it will be tough as I LOVE wine - but I am becoming like a little ball, so thought I would change one thing a week rather than giving it all up at once).

    Hope everyone is ok and catch up with you soon x
    Sometimes it just is
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.