We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Elite Money Saving Society

1…396397399401402…950

Comments

  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Morning tweets

    I can swallow without wincing now so I'm taking that as a good sign that something is kicking in now :T

    Morning LFAB :)

    Sure sounds like they working :T
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Wondering if Nanny is coming to Bournemouth for the air show. :think:

    I'm just not up to it this year. I'm so behind with things at home had so many plans to get things done while dd2 was away and I'm off to Surrey tomorrow to stay at dd1s as she is closes to heathrow to pick dd2 up Monday, I didn't want another unearthly hour start. ;)
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    TM are you sure that is just not a very old blackbird that has started to go grey. :o

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: A grey blackbird :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Good Afternoon (:

    I had to fix mums new toilet seat on hope it doesn't start to loosen or she will be sliding sat on loo :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    You mean they aren't already? :eek: Insured that is ;) of course they are famous :T

    Just had a quote for them - 50p per annum. But there's a clause in there, I don't get paid out if they get damaged at an elite hot tub party :rotfl: xx

    On the plus side I can go through quidco for the policy :) xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

    No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cjj wrote: »
    Just had a quote for them - 50p per annum. But there's a clause in there, I don't get paid out if they get damaged at an elite hot tub party :rotfl: xx

    On the plus side I can go through quidco for the policy :) xx

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    It's all in the wording on those policies cjj. ;) Change it to communal bath that should bring the premium down. :D

    Actually thinking about it that quote is a bit low for legs like yours. :eek:
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    It's all in the wording on those policies cjj. ;) Change it to communal bath that should bring the premium down. :D

    Actually thinking about it that quote is a bit low for legs like yours. :eek:

    Hehe. Yes but in fairness being true elite that was my cheapest quote. The highest came in at a whopping ................................................
    £1.15 with a free Parker pen :rotfl: xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

    No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cjj wrote: »
    Hehe. Yes but in fairness being true elite that was my cheapest quote. The highest came in at a whopping ................................................
    £1.15 with a free Parker pen :rotfl: xx

    Love it :T :rotfl:
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    TM is this any good for your search?

    http://www.birdid.co.uk/IdentifyBird.aspx
    There's no place like home :)

    Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

    Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • smiley-angry021.gifsmiley-angry021.gifsmiley-angry021.gif

    This is me right now!

    Why oh why do you put up with someone who does nothing but bring you down?! It should be so easy to walk away, yet it's like the hardest thing ever.

    Rant over :D
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

    PRIDE

    There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.


This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.