🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Elite Money Saving Society

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks M4RT1N, that was a smooth and easy handover. :beer:
  • MrsBartolozzi
    MrsBartolozzi Posts: 6,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread Martin!

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    SineadG wrote: »
    Barefoot crisp white and red RTC £3.75 at my local its showing £7.50 v £4.99 T & M online

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=barefoot%20crisp

Just be aware that these are 9 & 10% so might not taste the best, but then again, taste is all subjective.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Just be aware that these are 9 & 10% so might not taste the best, but then again, taste is all subjective.

I can't taste anything at the moment anyway. :o

Must remember to check the meds whether I can have some fizz tonight!

This not being in direct sunlight is a bit of a bother down here in the south of france. :rotfl:
  • justmaz
    justmaz Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread M4RTIN
    Good afternoon all, just popping in to say hello. I am back home for the weekend to pick up some clothes, see DH and then back to mums again.....well staying with DS2 who lives near her.....thank you so much for all the support I have received both by pm and on here, you lot are amazing.
    Just an update, DM goes into hospital on Thursday for her operation so we just have to wait and see how it goes. She is very frail but she is handling it so well.
    Anyway, I have lurked from time to time (can't keep away :p) and I see louise has cleared the shelves of my local As.....pity I wasn't about we could have met up. I hope you have enjoyed your time here louise :T GY store usually doesn't stock all the rtc stuff that the others do so you were lucky :T.
    Maz x
    Before you assume, learn the facts,
    Before you judge, understand why,
    Before you hurt someone, feel,
    Before you speak, think.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    justmaz wrote: »
    Thanks for the new thread M4RTIN
    Good afternoon all, just popping in to say hello. I am back home for the weekend to pick up some clothes, see DH and then back to mums again.....well staying with DS2 who lives near her.....thank you so much for all the support I have received both by pm and on here, you lot are amazing.
    Just an update, DM goes into hospital on Thursday for her operation so we just have to wait and see how it goes. She is very frail but she is handling it so well.
    Anyway, I have lurked from time to time (can't keep away :p) and I see louise has cleared the shelves of my local As.....pity I wasn't about we could have met up. I hope you have enjoyed your time here louise :T GY store usually doesn't stock all the rtc stuff that the others do so you were lucky :T.
    Maz x

Hope all goes well for your mum maz, Thinking of you both. x
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I can't taste anything at the moment anyway. :o

Must remember to check the meds whether I can have some fizz tonight!

This not being in direct sunlight is a bit of a bother down here in the south of france. :rotfl:

Probably best off not checking, then you can have some :D
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you M4RTIN, VERY NICELY DONE:j
  • streetlights
    streetlights Posts: 3,577 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread M4RTIN, I hope it full of fun support and and many bargains.
    Mortgage debt 45,000. Thank you all for your help so far in helping me save to buy the house. I could not have done this without all your help.
  • justmaz
    justmaz Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Hope all goes well for your mum maz, Thinking of you both. x

Thank you Tinyshoes, it is a worrying time for us all. As I think I have told you before she is 89 and I know we all have to go sometime but I am worried that she is too old and frail to go through this.....she just says "what will be, will be" but I know she is worried too.
    Before you assume, learn the facts,
    Before you judge, understand why,
    Before you hurt someone, feel,
    Before you speak, think.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts