Free Nivea Soft 25ml for you & a friend when signing up to newsletter E:10th Aug

http://www.nivea.co.uk/experience/ext/en-GB/nominee?UID=Y0JEI-YM
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Beiersdorf UK Ltd, their agents or families or anyone else connected with the promotion.

2. Closing date for the nominee to complete the newsletter sign up is Monday 10th August 2015 at 12pm.

3. No purchase necessary.

4. To enter the nominator has to recommend one nominee to sign up to the NIVEA UK female database. Once the nominee is successful in signing up both the nominator and nominee will receive a NIVEA Soft 25ml each.

5. Only one entry per household will be accepted. Internet access and valid email address is required.

6. The nominator can only nominate one person once to sign up to the database within the time frame stated above. The nominator cannot nominate themselves.

7. Nomination does not guarantee a prize. If the nominee is successful in signing up to the database then both the nominator and nominee will both receive 1 x NIVEA Soft 25ml.

8. The prize is 1 x NIVEA Soft 25ml for the nominator and 1 x NIVEA Soft 25ml for the nominee.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• flossyann
    flossyann Posts: 58 Forumite
    :)thanks again Sarah1972, just received this today and my daughter got one too as I nominated her as my friend.

great freebie :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport