BUBBLEWS - did anyone use it? Where are you now?

Options
I am looking for a site like BUBBLEWS used to be.
I tried a couple of similar sites but they folded - and BUBBLEWS is just so slow.
Where are you now?

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am looking for a site like BUBBLEWS used to be.
    I tried a couple of similar sites but they folded - and BUBBLEWS is just so slow.
    Where are you now?

some have gone back to bubblews, just to cashout.

others are using ciao, dooyoo, slice the pie, but that is not like bubblews, but it is a review site.
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    Options
    I did a redemption on the 8th of may it said pending for ages after more recent changes it disappeared from site. I have messaged them but yet to get a reply. I am out unless I suddenly get paid.
  • Flyonthewall
    Flyonthewall Posts: 4,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've been on Bubblews, checking updates and the new site. Yet to post anything since a little while before the latest changes. I don't think any other site exists like Bubblews (or at least, not one likely to stick around or grow as Bubblews did).

I'm just waiting to see how things go with the site for now.

As already said, there are a few sites for writing reviews (although not sure Dooyoo is worth bothering with now), but only option for writing anything you want is really just to start your own blog.
  • sweetpea08_2
    Options
    I tried joining Bubblews months ago but stopped after a few posts. I've known someone who got paid but I am not sure she's still working on it and getting paid. Would love to know if there are other sites like it where you can earn a few bucks.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sweetpea08 wrote: »
    I tried joining Bubblews months ago but stopped after a few posts. I've known someone who got paid but I am not sure she's still working on it and getting paid. Would love to know if there are other sites like it where you can earn a few bucks.

there was milk the blog like bubblews, uk based, but think she closed it down.

no other sites like bubblews where you blog and get paid.
  • blenki1
    blenki1 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Bubblews is not worth the effort sadly. After they failed to pay members for reasons beyond the owners control many left.
    I would say it will close down very soon as no body uses it anymore.
    its a shame it was a good site.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport