Lush dream wash and cream for eczema

Options
Has anyone used this for eczema and is it ok and good value. I use E45 which is good but gets boring at times.

Comments

• consultant31
    consultant31 Posts: 4,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fusspot wrote: »
    Has anyone used this for eczema and is it ok and good value. I use E45 which is good but gets boring at times.

'Boring'??? If it's still working for you, as this is a money saving site, I would say to stick with it, it's far cheaper than Lush products (lovely as they are).
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    As it's a money saving site, I suggest you go to lush and ask for a free sample. In my experience, they are always more than obliging.

Asking others if it works on their eczema isn't really going to work as everyone's skin is different. Dream cream would send my skin into overdrive, for others, it would be fine.
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • Fusspot
    Fusspot Posts: 327 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I find E45 effective and have used it for years but it is bland. I can't use heavily scented products so I've had to get used to this but the Lush dream stuff seems scented but it's supposed to be for problem skin so I thought it maybe could be something a little different.
  • lazysheep
    lazysheep Posts: 353 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I would second mrcow and ask for a sample. You don't want to buy something (fairly) expensive only to find it irritates you. If you like it and it works ok for you then in the spirit of moneysaving you could maybe ask for it as a christmas or birthday present to have as something different.
  • CherryBlossom17_2
    Options
    I've found the dreamwash fantastic, but according to Lush's facebook page, it's about to be discontinued - they announced a long list last week, in preparation for a ream of new products. I would suggest popping instore and describing the issue for which you need help, they are generous with samples.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've found the dreamwash fantastic, but according to Lush's facebook page, it's about to be discontinued - they announced a long list last week, in preparation for a ream of new products. I would suggest popping instore and describing the issue for which you need help, they are generous with samples.

I read this too by email and find it a little confusing as I was always under the impression it was a best selling item. I can only assume they are going to make something to take it's place (maybe a little less drying?) I have no insider knowledge by the way, it's just an educated guess! It also makes me wonder if there will be some sort of Christmas set where it gets bought back as this sometimes happens with past products but I will say if anyone does use Dreamwash; stock up now!
  • sixtiesgal_2
    sixtiesgal_2 Posts: 280 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. I called in Lush today and asked about the dream wash, it's only being discontinued in the tubs and is coming out in some kind of solid form.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sixtiesgal wrote: »
    Thanks for your replies. I called in Lush today and asked about the dream wash, it's only being discontinued in the tubs and is coming out in some kind of solid form.

Can I ask you something- and please don't take offence I'm just curious.
    Why do you have so many different usernames? I can tell your type by it's style and your types of questions, and I've seen a few different names. I was just wondering why you don't just stick to one of them, your questions aren't offensive or trolling so I'm a little baffled as to why you don't stick to one.
  • sixtiesgal_2
    sixtiesgal_2 Posts: 280 Forumite
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Can I ask you something- and please don't take offence I'm just curious.
    Why do you have so many different usernames? I can tell your type by it's style and your types of questions, and I've seen a few different names. I was just wondering why you don't just stick to one of them, your questions aren't offensive or trolling so I'm a little baffled as to why you don't stick to one.

No offence taken at all. I've ended up with different user names when I've changed my email address and for some reason they log in at random, nothing other than that.
  • Fireflyaway
    Fireflyaway Posts: 2,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Another good product is Dreamtime solid bath oil from Lush. I wouldn't use a whole one - maybe break it into quarters. Its really soothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure