Forum Home» Music MoneySaving

Spotify Premium, anyone trialled it?

New Post Advanced Search

Spotify Premium, anyone trialled it?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Music MoneySaving
2 replies 3.4K views
jenniewbjenniewb Forumite
12.8K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Music MoneySaving
I have signed up to Spotify, did this a while back and just never used my account. I signed up for the free version.

I have seen they offer a months free Premium and I'd really like to do this but am worried about being charged- is the Premium trial only for brand new never-used-the-site-before users? Or is it for everyone?

Does anyone know how to prevent being charged? I am worried about being charged because I have tried to contact Spotify in the past and found their customer service to be pretty poor (automated answers and not resolving the issue I had which was not being able to sign in despite changing my password and trying again. Should have been easy to fix but took a month to get it fixed.)

Replies

• StuC75StuC75 Forumite
    2.1K posts
    If you sign up to pay using paypal, it becomes very easy to just sign into paypal to cancel any rolling payment agreement..

this I what I did recently when signing up for Apple Music..

Use a different email\username combination.

hoping they come up with some better take on the family accounts - since Applies upto 6 users for £15 really knocks spotifys 9.99 + £5 per additional...
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support