The Elite:The Good, The Bad and the Glitchy

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    Did you have the mussels?:D

No there excellent cod and chips today but bet will go back before end of week. I'm not keen on mussels but like scallops and mr TS already said wants his yearly oysters! :eek:
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    No there excellent cod and chips today but bet will go back before end of week. I'm not keen on mussels but like scallops and mr TS already said wants his yearly oysters! :eek:

;);););) Have fun. :D
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    PD that is beautiful you are so talented x

MKS glad you can take a break xx

Logging off now as mifi not liking this wind and rain, I don't even think aau's rock would be any help. :rotfl:

Take care Elite :A
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    PD that lovely:T:T:T
    TS enjoy the rest of your holiday :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    I started taking Vit B two weeks before I went to Turkey and didn't get bitten once. :T:T:T Usually, I get bitten to pieces. :( Kept up the tablets and have only had three small bites since taking the B tablets. Will let you know at the end of August how I've fared after my next holibobs.

Yes please - I'm off to Crete a couple of weeks later so if Vit D will benefit me then I'm in :D

Where you off to?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ladyshopper wishing you all the best for your operation tomorrow, also congrats to you DS:)
    Sunshinemummy sorry to hear that your FIL has passed, condolences to all the family:A
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    GLITCH* Morrisons Mr kiplings 4 pack milkshake slices 3 for £2..priced at 89p each Both discounts apply 80p for 3 packs !!!! less than 27p each Pack !!!
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/glitch-morrisons-mr-kiplings-4-pack-milkshake-slices-3-for-2-priced-89p-each-both-2253225
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    edited 27 July 2015 at 10:11PM
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, FIL is definitely at peace now. It is so lovely to leave and come back to our own family as his family continually argue about everything (we never ever get involved....... but at times it pushes the patient of a saint!). I really do not know how people can cause so much conflict.

Savy, love you darls. Take care xxxx

LS, hope everything goes well tomorrow xx
    (and congratulations LS son x)

PD, you need to set your own business up x

xxxx
  • DODO_2
    DODO_2 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Thankyou, fine now xxx thanks for asking.

Does anyone use mosquito bands when they are abroad, do they work??? I usually use the avon skin so soft, but I have been bitten in this country using it this year, just wondering if the bands are any better??

Odourless garlic capsules - take one day from a few days before you are off - I swear by them and in the evening tea tree oil on your wrists and ankles.

I used to be eaten alive but havent since doing this!
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Promised myself an early night, so I'll say good night Elite x. See you tomorrow :)
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure