We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The Elite:The Good, The Bad and the Glitchy
Comments
-
did you not claim the 1p for receipt upload too?
:hello: aau
Have you found a rock
, zippy said you were on holiday or are you back from having a lovely time. 
You need to give bubbs lessons she couldn't get any decent signal while she was on her holibobs. :rotfl:Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
Does anyone know what lidi weekend offers are thanks0
-
72 Fairy All in One Citrus Grove RTC £9, A £18 v M (not tested) £8.38 - = profit C&C but not scanning on A app

47 Fairy original £6.50 RTC, £13 A v£10 S not scanning on A app
.
Anon0 -
deleted post“Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”0
-
Slow start for me this morning even though I am meant to be driving to Surrey.
My arms are like dead weights, have had to take painkillers think it is referred pain from the osteoarthritis in my hands.
Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
choclate24 wrote: »Does anyone know what lidi weekend offers are thanks
It's on the Food shopping and grocery board every week.Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
What would be a good challenge would be to spend say £5 or under
- 10 items to include one walkers and a few other cashback items
AND to get a small APG (or a very small TPP)“Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”0 -
Fanta Orange 6x330ml £2 T, £1 Shopit.
Hth
Anon0 -
Aau fancy a date at Glasgow train station Tuesday midday. And Friday . Not sure of actual times yet lol
Good afternoon everyone in Shrewsbury today
0 -
choclate24 wrote: »Does anyone know what lidi weekend offers are thanks
Just checked my leaflets this weekend
BeefBurgers (8 pack) 680g £1.3
VitaFit MultiVitamin 100% Fruit Juice 1L 49p
Snaktastic Crisps 24 25g ( mix bag) £1.07!
Cherry Tomatoes 500g 84p
And next weekend
Pork Rib in BBQ sauce 600g £1.49
Simply Sumptuous Cereal ( Strawberry or Maple & Pecan) 500g 59p
Sondey Neo Creme Filled Biscuits ( Vanilla or Chocolate ) 225g 49p
Nectarines 1kg 69p0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
