Monday 6th July - What small DFW things will you do today?

Options
2»

Comments

• maria3104
    maria3104 Posts: 920 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well that was a short day. Went to work came home by 10 with a terrific pain behind eye.

Have spent all day sleeping and am delighted to wake up to a clean house. DH has cleaned and tidied ready for his cousin visiting.

Thank you DH:T
    A NSD here, but not really hard to do when sleeping all day!
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Evening All

First time at a computer all day. Busiest Monday in the shop since we reopened. Cant be a bad sign :)

Maria - So sorry to hear about your eye pain. Are you ok now?

Dawn - Congrats on your 40 years (so far) thats lovely.

Lazer - Thats great! I find the same thing, that it inspires me.

Mumofthetwins - Really hope your car is ok at its MOT.

Twiggy - Well done on your PB! And low spend weekend.

Little Pink Purse -
    Hope babysitting went well. Is that a side job?

JoJo - Go you! £750 is amazing. You need to update your sig now :)

Hannah - That quiche sounds good :) drools...

KayAnnie- That made me laugh about your emergency stop to pick up roadkill. I have had that mental struggle many times about stopping or not. I saw £1 once and that was a no brainer, but I often see pennies, 5ps and dont.

Did a quick budget session to check both accounts were looking alright. Ticked off any of my reciepts that had gone through. Checked local forum for any new business ops, nothing today.
    Really in need of a bath now so heading off to soak!

Bob

P.S Hopefully we will see Foxgloves back to full strength this week.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Ratison
    Ratison Posts: 263 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hello all,

Just popping in to say hi - I've managed a NSD day, but annoyed at myself for missing a few surveys I had emailed that have since expired. Grr! Busy weekend meant I couldn't spare the time. :D

Got a couple of letters I need to write this week to chase up some money - some private work I've done for solicitors, and about a tax rebate I think I'm entitled to, but there's radio silence from HMRC at the moment. :mad:
  • floella80
    floella80 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    edited 6 July 2015 at 10:20PM
    Options
    Evening all, hope you've all had a good day, and Maria I hope your eye pain has somewhat subsided.

Been busy at work all day but came back home to a letter with first ppi refund. Very surprised and happy with amount so no plans of going to ombudsman. Just two others to get and see if I have anything.

I've not been really debt free wannabe today though. I foolishly left my lunch in the fridge in my mad panic of leaving the house so I had to go to the shop and buy some sandwiches and a few snacks. :(

I'll aim to be better Prepared for tomorrow. Maybe I should write some notes for myself?!
    Former Debt free wannabe. Now trying to save for a rainy day!
  • YORKSHIRELASS
    YORKSHIRELASS Posts: 6,304 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi all. Just checking in, bought some ys bargains in the shop on the way home so it was a cheap tea. Need to do a proper shop tomorrow.

Washing dried outside. Ds had a nosebleed last night so I sponged his duvet, hope it's dry enough to go back on the bed.

So much to do this week but I need an early night. Boss told me I looked "wiped out" this morning and I need to be on form tomorrow, can't cope with him worrying about me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure