Earning a bit extra

Options
Hi All,

I'm after a bit of advice please on the best way to earn a bit of money to supplement my part time wage.

I'm fairly well educated and work as an administrator. I've previously owned pubs and have done all my own social media advertising (facebook and twitter). I've also done some marketing for the businesses of friends - bands, beauty therapy etc and I've always been good at that (and enjoy it).

I'm a good typist, speeds of around 90-100wpm and my English/grammar/spelling is good. I have lots of audio typing experience.

I'm not particularly crafty (can't draw and although I'm ok at making stuff - I'm not particularly good at coming up with the initial ideas for things to make).

I have a good internet connection, have most office packages, and am good at designing things on the computer.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I saw a thread earlier from someone saying about typing from home, that could work for you?

Lots of things like cosmetics, health products and cards which you could buy a franchise in and do in you own time.

Join sites like peopleperhour and look for social media jobs which you could do from home.
  • pointsguy
    pointsguy Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    How about money earning apps... you can earn from them... anywhere, anytime and wherever you are as long as you're online.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure