Starbucks 2for1

Options
Hey forumites

We've spotted a voucher for Starbucks that gets you 2for1 on hot & cold drinks. Check out the deal - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/starbucks#starbucks

We'd love to know if you have any feedback:

- Did you like it?
- Have you used it?
- Did you have any issues?

Thanks for your help!

MSE Sarah
Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• Tinkerbellsg1
    Options
    Hiya there, just been down with the voucher in Liverpool and yes they said they are accepting, but it is fvalid 2 pm to 7 pm and only for Tall drinks only. None of this is specified on the voucher. Trades discrimination and all. So ended up paying for 2 drinks instead of one free. Bummer
    I have emailed Starbucks customer services as paid with my starbucks card and have put complaint in. Watch this space?
  • Sassy26XX
    Options
    I down loaded the voucher took it to starbucks and was told they only except vouchers out of the paper not downloaded ones....very disapointed
  • NiNen78
    Options
    The terms are misleading as they don't clearly state whether the 2nd drink has to be the same as the first. We experienced rude and unhelpful staff at the Bank branch of Starbucks just now. They are usually cheery and helpful. We wanted to get a tall iced soya vanilla latte and another iced latte without vanilla and with cow's milk. They stated the free drink has to be exactly the same as the paid one ie a latte for a latte.. This goes against the terms of same size and value. And we got snappy retorts when we questioned if they were right. Not happy here :-(
  • dfurn
    dfurn Posts: 283 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had no problems with a printout of the web version in one of the Starbucks in Bradford. No nonsense about the time restrictions. No issue with drink size or type either. I had two ventis; a white chocolate mocha then a cookie dough frappuccino. The picture on the coupon actually shows two different drinks in fact so there's hardly any room for doubt.

Suggest anyone who has problems stands at the counter and calls Starbucks Customer Services on 02088345050 until they get satisfaction. If Greg answers tell him hello!
  • MSE_Sarah
    MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. We've checked with Starbucks, and it has confirmed that there are no time restrictions on the voucher, the two drinks don't have to be the same, and all sizes are included in this offer.

There was a different offer in stores on Monday, which was for a free tall drink, 2-7pm, which may be why some staff have been confused.

If you have any problems using the voucher, you can email UKInfo@starbucks.com to let them know. Please update us here as well if you have any further issues.
    Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Tinkerbellsg1
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, contacted Starbucks awaiting response. Will advise.
  • dfurn
    dfurn Posts: 283 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It's annoying when Starbucks staff just can't be bothered, or are not capable of, understanding their own offers. The staff I spoke to were great and, although they had not seen the offer before, read the voucher carefully and said if the till takes it we'll do it. What is great service I'd say. I guess every company has varying levels of staff competance.
  • Jack_Sawyer
    Options
    Used the Starbucks voucher today in Bolton Market Place Mall, the barista had never heard of the promotion, but still redeemed the voucher for myself and my partner. Thanks MSE :T
  • pauldreed
    pauldreed Posts: 222 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do they accept the voucher by showing staff it via smartphone, instead of printing it?
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I just used to comes up as small, however showed them the terms and gave me a free voucher for any size
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure