MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks, appreciate your explanations.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did this but received another email saying sign up for it even though I have already used it and have seen the reductions on a receipt. Hope I receive my voucher.

agree it would have been good to have some essentials with 20% off.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I confirmed my 'picks' on 18th June but have not received the £6 off £60 voucher yet even though it is now over two weeks. I emailed 3 days ago to ask why I hadn't received it and there has been no response. Not impressed :(
  • ALIBOBSY
    ALIBOBSY Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've also got a few of those walkers £4 lunch vouchers to use up this week, and supposedly you can use them at Waitrose. Already used at Tesco and they can be used against any food or drink (not alcohol obvs) as long as you make one walkers purchase (one bag of crisps usually around 50-60p).

Reckon if I can us this against 3 chickens with the above I could get the 3 for around £3 something cash. Hmm will have to have a trip out tommorrow to try it out.

Still a bargain as it is though anyway, our fav burgers and snags are all in the 20% as well. If the 2 for 1 comes back or either of those will make stocking up the freezer with them even cheaper :)

Ali x
    "Overthinking every little thing
    Acknowledge the bell you cant unring"

• ALIBOBSY
    ALIBOBSY Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yay Waitrose will take the walkers vouchers as well.
    Today got 3 chickens (the offer worked as above) and 2 pack of the snags with apple (they were on reduced but still got 20% off the price).

With my £4 voucher included I got 3 chickens, 2 packs of snags, butter a bag of crisps and 4 pints of milk for £9 cash. Plus of course OH and I both had a free coffee, ty Waitrose.
    "Overthinking every little thing
    Acknowledge the bell you cant unring"

• zappomatic
    zappomatic Posts: 616 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you get staff discount at Waitrose then it's even better as your 15% also comes off the full price!
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,504 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    ALIBOBSY wrote: »
    Yay Waitrose will take the walkers vouchers as well.
    Today got 3 chickens (the offer worked as above) and 2 pack of the snags with apple (they were on reduced but still got 20% off the price).

With my £4 voucher included I got 3 chickens, 2 packs of snags, butter a bag of crisps and 4 pints of milk for £9 cash. Plus of course OH and I both had a free coffee, ty Waitrose.

Did you not chuck in a free newspaper?

http://www.waitrose.com/home/mywaitrose/newspaper_offer.html
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 9 September 2015 at 9:31PM
    Options
    I've just had an email saying I can change all 10 offers now if I want to, with apparently some new products added to the choice. These new ones, if you choose to change, will be valid until November 10th.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure