We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Good family GP Practice in East Belfast

BatCat
BatCat Posts: 474 Forumite
Hi,
Can anyone suggest a good GP practice in East Belfast? Either in the Holywood Arches Health center or possibly Kerrsland?
Thanks!
BatCat

Comments

  • vincennes_2
    vincennes_2 Posts: 83 Forumite
    Bat Cat


    I sent you a PM
  • Lobell
    Lobell Posts: 621 Forumite
    edited 8 June 2015 at 1:38PM
    Linen Court Surgery, Beersbridge Road.

    Husband and wife practice with a couple of other doctors in it too. Always relatively easy to get an appointment when you need it...not 3 weeks later as I hear some friends and colleagues complaining about their doctors' surgeries.
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,825 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Cherryvalley Healthcentre is good
  • bettybelle
    bettybelle Posts: 135 Forumite
    Lobell wrote: »
    Linen Court Surgery, Beersbridge Road.

    I second this! Dr Mitchell (f) is a wonderful doctor.
  • Bigcammy
    Bigcammy Posts: 1,101 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Holywood Road Surgery, been with them for 8 years now, can't complain about my treatment one bit
    Norn Iron Club Member No. 252 :beer:
  • Honkycat
    Honkycat Posts: 499 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Another vote for LinenCourt.
  • eastlady
    eastlady Posts: 214 Forumite
    Woodstock Health Centre.Dr Rodgers is great.Haven't had to wait more than a few days for non emergency appointment.Dr will always phone back if needed.
  • Indo77
    Indo77 Posts: 181 Forumite
    Another vote for linen court, brilliant practice. We are moving in a few months to a different area and hate the thought of leaving it.
  • I went to the Linen Court practice yesterday to make enquiries about registering with them. The receptionist told me that their policy would not allow my transfer to their practice as I am already with a local practice.
    I argued that the reason I wanted to move was that I was not happy with my current GP but she just told me again that they would not consider me!!
    So, I hope not all practices have the same type of policy.
    If you try them, please let me know if you have better luck
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.