Clearblue looking for women who are trying to become pregnant

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,935 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
We are looking for women aged between 18 to 45 years old, who are trying to become pregnant, to take part in a clinical study.
To participate in the study we will provide you with an ovulation product to use for up to 1 month, you would also need to collect a daily urine sample and complete daily diaries.
Participation in the study will take approximately 10 minutes of your time each day. Please only apply for this study if you can spare this time.
If you become pregnant during the study we will need you to continue to collect regular urine samples and let us know the outcome of your pregnancy. If you are interested in taking part in this study follow the link & complete the application questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Clearblue_Trial_application
Please be aware that some exclusions may apply

Open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents only

I can't find any t&c's so not sure how many are available
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure