wicked musical manchester
I want to treat my OH (special occasion) to a trip to manchester and to see wicked musical i have planed this late and the only tickets left at the lowry in Manchester on the days we can do are in the upper circle row b and maybe some far left or right in the circle. I have not been to any show let alone at the lowry are these seats to far away or are they ok? also does anyone know any good romantic hotels in manchester? any help would be great.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards