Benefit Trade In at Boots until 27th June

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/brand/storeLocator

Free Benefit trade-in

Exchange an old skincare product for a sample up to £10.
20,000 available

From Sat 30th May if you take any old skincare product (any brand, not make-up) into a Boots with a Benefit counter, you can exchange it for a £4-£10 Benefit sample until Sat 27th Jun - though the 20,000 samples could run out sooner, so go quick. Just ask for a free skincare consultation and you can then choose one of three free Benefit samples.

You can exchange any brand of skincare product (eg, cleansers, toner, moisturiser), for one of the following Benefit samples (we've worked out the 'worth' price based on the cheapest full-size equivalent we could find):

Triple Performing facial emulsion, 8.9g (worth £3.80)
Potent eye cream, 3g (worth £5.10)
Instant Comeback facial serum, 8.9g (worth £10.68)

Note: You are under no obligation to take any advice from your consultation or purchase anything to get your freebie, so beware of being upsold.

There are about 7,000 of each sample available, spread across all Boots stores with a Benefit counter (larger stores will have more stock). It's one per customer per visit and you can choose whichever sample you want (subject to availability), but if you have more than one skincare item to exchange, several trips are possible. You don't need to book a consultation.

Thanks to Aprilfool1 on HDUK for the Original Post
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals