Magic Making Department Free Gifts

Options
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I couldn't see where else would be good for this (let me know if it is in the wrong place!).
my daughter just showed me a tweet from her friend who booked a room from laterooms and got a freebie of a £50 ticketmaster voucher in the post (see tweet: https://twitter.com/aprilllx/status/596583888299945984)

so i put on my MSE hat and had a look about and there seems to be alot of people saying they've got little gifts as part of their stay but i cant find out anyhting about this on their website, or how you go about getting picked to get prizes. I saw some guy get a game of thrones mug, some girls some selfridges vouchers - apparently completely randomly and to there surprise? Has anyone on MSE received one of these? Does anyone know how you go about being one of the people they decide to give it to?

They call themselves the magic making department and they are part of the laterooms company but how do they know to give such personal gifts and more importantly...how do i get one?

Comments

• JennyBridge
    Options
    I saw that handsome DJ Christian from Capital post about this! I thought it might be just because he was a celeb - is your daughters friend anyone special?
  • Shelly_P
    Shelly_P Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    No shes no one! lol dont tell her i said that. what did he get? is it on twitter? he probably doesnt need vouchers
  • Mary101
    Mary101 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    My daughter got a gift too from the magic making department. I was wondering if anyone else got it. She says it was from laterooms. I think all you have to do is book a hotel with them. Would love this to happen for me too!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure