Fabric and Wallpaper from Next with free delivery (good for crafters)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
7 replies 3.6K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.next.co.uk/homeware/samples

Order your free fabric and wallpaper
swatches and £2 paint samples here to
find the perfect combination for your home.

All swatches and samples come
with free delivery.
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• MollyDollyMollyDolly Forumite
    844 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you don't mind me returning to this thread from May, but I'm a crafter and was having a look at what had been and gone last month or so. They are still giving the free samples away for anyone interested, thanks for posting.:)
  • rceebearrceebear Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    When ordering my samples I'm being asked for payment details and then debit or credit card details even though the total including delivery comes to zero. I'm assuming it won't charge my card anything but it seems a little odd having to input my card details. Was this the case with anyone else?
    Best wins: GoPro, £2K, a week in Brittany, Steelhouse Festival tickets, Isle of Wight Festival tickets, £250 lingerie, Bath city break, £250 Amazon vouchers twice! £800 tent, Portmeirion bowls, Cornishware tea set, posh Sweden break, posh mattress, new iPhone7, 1 year of tailored supplements, iPhone X, 2 pairs boots & a lovely house plant :)
  • MollyDollyMollyDolly Forumite
    844 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    rceebear wrote: »
    When ordering my samples I'm being asked for payment details and then debit or credit card details even though the total including delivery comes to zero. I'm assuming it won't charge my card anything but it seems a little odd having to input my card details. Was this the case with anyone else?

Hi, I just completed another order using a different email address and when it came to payment details I clicked on 'Next Voucher' and then proceed. Although the items are free, I wouldn't have been comfortable giving Bank or PayPal details in this instance as I wasn't actually buying anything.:)
    2.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your reply. I will try that. I ordered some from Laura Ashley with no issues and also one other so waiting for them to arrive.
    Best wins: GoPro, £2K, a week in Brittany, Steelhouse Festival tickets, Isle of Wight Festival tickets, £250 lingerie, Bath city break, £250 Amazon vouchers twice! £800 tent, Portmeirion bowls, Cornishware tea set, posh Sweden break, posh mattress, new iPhone7, 1 year of tailored supplements, iPhone X, 2 pairs boots & a lovely house plant :)
    2.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no joy but might be something to do with being on a tablet. Although I did manage to order some lovely samples from Farrow & Ball (up to 5 free) and designerwallpapers.co.uk (up to 2 free).
    2.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Managed it in Explorer on a PC (was using Chrome). The samples arrived but the pattern was so large that the A4 sample size doesn't really show it off very well or make it very usable. Probably something to do with the papers I ordered. The Farrow and Ball samples were lovely though as were the designerwallpapers.co.uk ones.
  • CharleyYpresCharleyYpres Forumite
    305 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I've had lots of luck with this by just searching 'free fabric samples' on a search engine. I've got around 50 good sized swatches of fabric for my next project by doing this, if I remember correctly I struggled with Next too.
    2016 winnings: £983.09
    :beer:
    Good luck everyone :T
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up