New Post Advanced Search

iPad Air 32gb wifi £289 or £259.25 for 16gb @ Rakuten /Pixel electronics

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Code Not Found
3 replies 10.1K views
supersavergsupersaverg Forumite
122 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Code Not Found
http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/pixelelectronics/product/Apple_Ipad_Air/?

Amazing deal!! Offer only lasts till the end of April.
Includes Free UK Delivery.

Use one of the following codes:
27th & 28th April - Spend £5 get 15% off (max £80 discount). Coupon runs for 2 days: APROFFERDAY1&2

29th & 30th April - Spend £5 get 15% off (max £80 discount). Coupon runs for 2 days: APROFFERDAY3&4

Also a possible cashback with Topcashback of 3.53% (£10.20 for 32GB or £9.15 for 16GB)

Possible 7% cashback from Quidco(£20.23)
http://www.quidco.com/rakuten-co-uk/?ac&st=rakuten
- Quikfinder

Replies

• redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• mamabuddahmamabuddah Forumite
    784 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Just beware, a lot of problems with this company at the moment.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mamabuddah wrote: »
    Just beware, a lot of problems with this company at the moment.

The post is a year old so the op's deal has expired.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support