No prize from FHM comp. Any advice?

Options
I received an email on 9th July to say I had won an FHM comp, Merrell trainers and a Timex watch. I replied on 13th with details requested, shoe size etc, but haven't heard anything at all since. I have mailed them twice in the last week to check out what's happening and still no reply.

What does anyone think I should do? I know some will say be patient but it seems odd not to get any courtesy letter saying this will come from the manufacturer/will take 28 days/thanks for replying or such.:cry:
But there are dreams that cannot be,and there are storms we cannot weather!

Comments

• furndire
    furndire Posts: 7,308 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It took another comp 8 plus weeks to send me some Merrell trainers. Apparently they were out of stock for a while, maybe that has happened to yours ~ I got mine last week, won at begining of June, so don't give up hope. Did you just post a reply on to your original email, as I find this helps, as you have a specific person to go to, if not try the editor of the mag. I didn't get a courtesy letter from manufacturer.
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Send an email saying you havent received anything yet and y ou wondered what was happening?
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • froggy_girl128
    Options
    Ive won 2 comps and not recieved them - first one in feb sent lots of emails second one in April keep calling and leaving my details no one calls back.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done on your win, hope you get your prize soon
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure