Free Tickets to the Allergy and Free From Show (Liverpool and London)

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 21 April 2015 at 5:40PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We're waiting to hear back from the Allergy & Free From show but this looks pretty straightforward. Fill in your details via the link below and you should be able to download your tickets. We'll update with more information once we have it. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

http://www.allergyshow.co.uk/london/e-ticket-registration/

Hurray - you are now seconds away from getting your free tickets to The Allergy & Free From Show - click here to find out more about the shows!

Simply fill in your details on the form below and hit the 'submit' button. You will then be able to download and print off your tickets from the confirmation page.

London, 3rd-5th July at Olympia
Liverpool, 7th-8th November at the Exhibition Centre
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure