We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Let to Buy v Standard mortgage
Whichhome
Posts: 10 Forumite
Ok I need to Let to Buy mortgage with a purchase mortgage.
Do I borrow 75% of home I will use for Let to Buy and get smaller purchase mortgage
OR
Higher amount on purchase mortgage and less on the Let to Buy?
I am asking this because on Let to Buy the interest rates are much higher (double) the standard mortgage rates.
Or is there something I am missing here?
Do I borrow 75% of home I will use for Let to Buy and get smaller purchase mortgage
OR
Higher amount on purchase mortgage and less on the Let to Buy?
I am asking this because on Let to Buy the interest rates are much higher (double) the standard mortgage rates.
Or is there something I am missing here?
0
Comments
-
No idea and No details
You might need the help of a broker if complex case !0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
