Is it Possible?

Options
A little advice please....

Is it possible to make, Guaranteed, £130 per month doing surveys, clicks, mystery shopping etc? Paid in Cheque, BACS and Paypal?

That is our shortfall each month at the minute and due to childcare and other factors, neither of us can take on extra work outside the house.

I am registered with the following

Grass Roots Mystery Shopping - Earn about £30 per annum
Archer Fish PTC Earn around £6 per annum
SwagBucks Never cashed out yet but only manage 6 bucks daily
Yougov, £50 every other year
OnePoll £40 per annum
TCB Around £100 per annum
Crowd Flower £20 per annum

I have applied with Appen as a Web Search Evaluator.

Is there anything glaringly obvious that I am missing?

Are they some hidden gems?

Please tell me my goal of £130 per month is achievable?

Many, Many Thanks for reading.
2014 = New Year, New Me

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    mennie wrote: »

Is it possible to make, Guaranteed, £130 per month doing surveys, clicks, mystery shopping etc? Paid in Cheque, BACS and Paypal?

That is our shortfall each month at the minute and due to childcare and other factors, neither of us can take on extra work outside the house.

Don't know the company so can't comment.
    Don't know the company so can't comment.
    How come you can only make 6 bucks daily? Head to Swagbucks thread and read through the first two posts there.
    OnePoll £40 per annum

I can't say anything is guaranteed but you are missing Global Test Market, Valued Opinions, GiftHulk, Clixsense and Neobux. InstaGC can be a good earner too.

Also use the Free Postcode Lottery website - you never know, you might win and it is free :)

Pinecone research is another good one - rare surveys but £3 for each of them.
    Yes you do indeed miss some obvious ones - DM me if you need more info and I'm sure other people will write their ideas too :)
    ally.
  • V.Lucky
    V.Lucky Posts: 806 Forumite
    Options
    Look on facebook for Mystery Shopping UK sites, and you will find a list of loads of mystery shopping companies that you can register with, as you are only with one - Grassroots. Don't pay for this info, it's all available free.

What you can earn mystery shopping depends a lot on where you live.
    :hello:
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    mennie wrote: »

OnePoll £40 per annum

You can't rely on any of these for guaranteed, regular income because you never know if things are going to credit, whether you will be the first to pick up job, whether they will actually pay you etc etc.

Firstly, you can earn £50 a month from Swagbucks if you are prepared to put a bit more work in. Follow the thread on this forum, if you want to know how. But mostly you can just run free apps whilst you do other things. Personally, I can earn £50 from YouGov every year.

Also, there are tonnes of other mystery shopping companies out there. So you are really missing out if you are only signed up with Grassroots cos they're not a big player. Again, follow the mystery shopping thread on this forum for advice.

However, my advice would be that you shouldn't be looking how to earn extra to meet your shortfall- you've got to make your current guaranteed, regular income work for you. So that is going to mean making cutbacks. Can you post your income spreadsheet/ budget here, so that people can properly advise you? Someone will be kind enough to post a link, I can't remember it. But there is a spreadsheet that people use for matched betting I believe, that will also allow you to plot all your incomings/ outgoings. Cutting £130 from your monthly expenditure should be doable.

Further note: are you 100% certain you're claiming all the benefits you're entitled to? That could help you.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It all depends on how much time you have to put into it.

You can earn around £20 a month on swagbucks from just watching the videos on your mobile. like others have said check the swagbucks thread.

I also like clixsence and it isn't too hard to earn $12 a week.
  • surveyqueenuk
    Options
    You can earn around $15-$20 per week with Microworkers too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure