HMRC Repayment Pending

Options

Comments

• Samantha86
    Samantha86 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    It truly is frustrating.. but if they are doing security checks at least we know they are doing their job.. I'm wondering of ours is because we do normally use an accountant and this year done it ourselves. Not that that should.make a difference when he's had a rebate for the last 10 years.. :mad:
  • iamneallyons
    Options
    It's an absolute joke.. An we all need to make our feelings known on the matter and complain! They told me 11th may and it best be no later or I will lose my head!
  • iamneallyons
    Options
    I asked to speak to a manager as I was sick of hearing different stories from advisors who don't know their !!!! from their elbow! It's truly frustrating the life out of me! I just want what is rightly mine!
  • Tyson1976
    Options
    Seems like every ones is getting held up , mines been pending since 12th , ��
  • Ginobland
    Ginobland Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I got a email from Hmrc yesterday saying I had a message on my account but when I signed in I couldn't see any messages. Has anybody else had this?
  • Desperatedave2
    Options
    I got one of those emails and no message it's a joke. Rang up before got told ring back on the 28th when it's been 3 weeks rang today got told ring 11 of May they don't have a clue what there doing or what's going on
  • daniellephelan123
    Options
    im starting to get really annoyed with the whole process now i know that the hmrc are only trying to do their jobs but for it to take this long when i no plenty of people that have had theres back is just a joke... we work hard for the money we earn and overpay are taxes and we have to wait this long to receive it back im sure if we owed the hmrc money they'd be are backs straight away its wrong.
  • Flowergirl2016
    Options
    You guys should come and join this year's thread about this

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5442755

I hope that works been pending same as you guys rang loads been told different things they gave a date of the 12th May haha.

So ridiculous now
  • blueboy1968_2
    Options
    An automated message is saying 5wks so what other threads are relating to May 11/12th maybe right.never waited this long,requested repayment twice and still says amount not used,hasn't gone pending or anything since submission on 6th.
  • Dazed_and_confused
    Options
    If the amount is not used then from what all the other posters have said my guess would be that you're not getting a repayment at the moment and there seems little point in requesting it again and again.

Sounds like you'd be better of phoning and asking why they havent repaid it - all the other posters have had a refund which has then been security checked but you havent.got to the refund stage so cant see.how its being securoty checked.

Do you have any other debts to the HMRC or are you under investigation? On one of the repayment pending threads a couple of posters have mentioned making mistakes with their returns and.the HMRC looked into this before issuing a refund.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback