Sell it Back change of policy?

Options
Does anybody here regularly use Sell it Back to dispose of books? Since Wednesday they seem to have decided to be completely strict about what they accept, and are only quoting me anything for about a tenth of my stock that until now was fine (if pretty much worth nothing to anyone).

If people could confirm this is the case universally I'd be grateful.

Oh, and if anyone could persuade the bleeders to answer their phones and emails, even better....

Comments

• fallen121
    fallen121 Posts: 900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yep, I have used them.

They used to take pretty much anything with an ISBN number. Now most of the other buyback sites accept more books and pay better rates than they do! They're accepting almost nothing at the moment.

Payment emails and texts not arriving anymore. Payments are also a bit random. Got one today arrived on time, but still chasing one from a couple of weeks ago when payment never made.

The only customer service person seems to be someone called Lawrence.

They are on Trustpilot, but very selective about what reviews appear on their website. They're almost always the very positive ones, but if you look at the dates they're quite old.

Unlike the other sites don't have a Facebook or Twitter presence, so very hard to moan at them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure