I Need Ideas For Games Stalls For The Primary School Summer Fair......

Options
13»

Comments

• Betty_Boop
    Betty_Boop Posts: 192 Forumite
    Options
    Human Fruit Machine

This is so easy to do and such fun
    3 people with 5 pieces of fruit
    Each person sits in a large cardboard box so they can't see the other people and on a given word hold up (out of the box) a piece of fruit.

10p per go
    2 the same wins money back
    3 the same wins 50p

Adjust to suit
  • Queenie
    Queenie Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl: @ Betty Boop!! That sounds FUNtastic!!!!!! I think I shall utilise that idea for entertaining the kids in the garden during the summer holidays - sounds a hoot! Best of 3 will get .... an ice pop :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Betty_Boop
    Betty_Boop Posts: 192 Forumite
    Options
    Adapted this for an Anne Summers party but...... best nothing mentioned here :whistle:
  • Lucie_2
    Lucie_2 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Old favourites like guess the number of sweets in the jar, guess the name of the teddy bear etc etc. Simple but effective
  • Peakma
    Peakma Posts: 728 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Through a wet sponge at a teacher,or how about shoot the teacher with a jumbo water pistol while they try to dodge it! O.K so the teachers may need some perseuding,but just remind them it's for a good cause, and it wont last forever(actualy it might!!the kids would never let them live it down!) You'd make a fortune,the stall would always be busy,the kids would love it,it would make the day hillariously memorable.Much more exciting than "hook- a -duck, win a (useless) prize everytime".
  • Queenie
    Queenie Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    Options
    Betty_Boop wrote:
    Adapted this for an Anne Summers party but...... best nothing mentioned here :whistle:
    :rotfl: I can well imagine ;) Bet that was a hoot!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • janny781
    Options
    Our two best high profit games are:
    1. Wine or Water. Is essentially a tombolla (£1 a go) but winning tickets (0 and 5) win a wrapped wine bottle; some are wine, but others are refilled screw top bottle full of water - makes a fortune!

2. Jar raffle. Staff are filling empty glass with things children like (pens, rubbers, sweets etc). Is tombolla for £1 again but is prize every time. All prizes donated, every penny is profit! (Although I have offered a wine basedc prize for staff member who produces best jar!)

Our other big money makers are linked to our local football club. They are usually willing to lend mascot costume as it's out of season, and have other games that kids (and parents) don't usually get to play as fans! It's worth a try!
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 June 2010 at 10:49PM
    Options
    We used to love the game where there is a 50p in the bottom of a bucket of water and you drop in 2p coins and if you completely cover the 50p you win it!

Very cheap and easy to set up - surprisingly had to win (probably doesn't earn a lot but I guess you could change the coins to 10p's).

Guess the baby where you have to guess which teachers it is from a pic of them as a baby.

A mini golf one where you have to put 3 balls through a series of arches (made out of sturdy board) and your total has to match a specified score to win a prize (each arch has a different score).

Or a mini goalie net, footie game where you have to get 3 goals to win a prize.

Crockery smash is always fun if you have the space.

On a tangent anyone else been to a fete where you have to ride a bike from a to be only the handle bars aren't fixed and can rotate right round and you have to pedal backwards to go forwards - always a great laugh!

Loads of ideas here too: http://www.better-fundraising-ideas.com/fundraising-fetes-and-fairs.html
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport