Manor House Hotel - Guildford

Can anyone please help. Last October I booked our wedding at this venue, what we wasn't told was in February 2014 they went into administration and when we booked this they never told us, had we known we wouldn't of booked it. We only found out today, 5 months after the booking that there are new owners when my uncle called the venue to book a room (as all invites have gone out) and the service he received was appalling, so my uncle txt me, so I called the venue to be put on hold 20 mins, finally got to speak to a manager who informed me that they took over 2 weeks ago after the administration, the venue sounds in dire straits, all the staff we met and part of the reason we booked it have all gone, they have ripped up all the gardens ( were getting married outside in these gardens) I am going there on Saturday for crisis talks but just wondered if anyone has been affected by this hotel group in surrey going into administration and if anyone has had there wedding there in the last 3 weeks and if so how was it.

Please help anyone
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport