We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

RTE Lunch Time News Blocked on Virgin

donnac2558
donnac2558 Posts: 3,655
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
So I flicked over at 1pm to watch the RTE news as usual. Met with a black screen and the This Programme Is Not Available.

Never happened before, is it on Sky???

I am assuming it is okay on Freeview etc.

Comments

  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,187
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Yes! it was blocked on sky & freeview all morning. Its fine now at 2 pm

    it usually blocks neighbours at 1.30 pm no loss!
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    ballyblack wrote: »
    Yes! it was blocked on sky & freeview all morning. Its fine now at 2 pm

    it usually blocks neighbours at 1.30 pm no loss!

    I didn't think "Neighbours" was still going.
  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,187
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I didn't think "Neighbours" was still going.

    opps its 'Home & away' same crap!
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    ballyblack wrote: »
    opps its 'Home & away' same crap!

    I used to love both programmes when I was younger.
  • donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,655
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Yes, Neighbours, Home and Away(never watch either), get blocked. But I was thinking something weird had happened and the CIA didn't want me watching the lunchtime news:D
  • NiallB
    NiallB Posts: 730
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    donnac2558 wrote: »
    But I was thinking something weird had happened and the CIA didn't want me watching the lunchtime news:D



    Nothing to see here, move along now :-D
  • qwert_yuiop
    qwert_yuiop Posts: 3,617
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    donnac2558 wrote: »
    Yes, Neighbours, Home and Away(never watch either), get blocked. But I was thinking something weird had happened and the CIA didn't want me watching the lunchtime news:D

    Only the cia is allowed to drone on and on.
    “What means that trump?” Timon of Athens by William Shakespeare
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.