PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Searching for thread with ideas for bread dough

Options
Hi all,
I've been sat searching for ages now with no success for a thread which had some ideas for other ways of using your bread dough. There was one which had a recipe for some bread sticks or twists to have with soup I think it also had some other added ingredients as well.

If anyone could help me out I will be eternally grateful as I really want to have a go at making something other than loaves and pizza dough.

Thanking you in advance

Comments

• anniewoo
    anniewoo Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,potsof,

I think I know the thread you mean because I printed it out intending to try some of the ideas myself.

I am not very good with links,but it was posted by thriftlady and it was called 'adventures with bread dough '.

I have just done a search and it came up ok for me....sorry I can't give you an exact link.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure