£5.00 off a £40 spend at Aldi, voucher in Mirror, tomorrow 26 th.

edited 26 February 2015 at 10:53AM in Supermarket Coupons
6 replies 2.8K views
just_tryingjust_trying Forumite
1K Posts
Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭
edited 26 February 2015 at 10:53AM in Supermarket Coupons
Now confirmed on there Facebook page £5.00 off £40 spend. Voucher usually valid for a week :-) .

Replies

• No £5 off on the record that I can see only vouchers
  • thriftylassthriftylass Forumite
    3.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Either I'm blind or I can't find it.
    NST September
    NSD 6/20 NDD 7/22 spends £180/500
    Exercise 5/22
    CC Debt £1013 £700
    DFD 12/21 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 92300 (11/19) 80779 (08/21)
  • just_tryingjust_trying Forumite
    1K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason it's not in the Daily Record, I phoned customer service this morning and basically the person I got on the phone said there had been another phone call and they don't know why it's not in the paper !!. They said maybe it's going to be in the paper another day to which I said but the money off vouchers are in the Daily Record today, they don't know is what it comes down to. Others are not happy about it also. I bought 2 papers this morning. Sorry if you stay in Scotland as it looks like for some reason we aren't getting the voucher.
  • For some reason it's not in the Daily Record, I phoned customer service this morning and basically the person I got on the phone said there had been another phone call and they don't know why it's not in the paper !!. They said maybe it's going to be in the paper another day to which I said but the money off vouchers are in the Daily Record today, they don't know is what it comes down to. Others are not happy about it also. I bought 2 papers this morning. Sorry if you stay in Scotland as it looks like for some reason we aren't getting the voucher.

It's not in the Scottish Mirror either no papers in Scotland have the money off voucher.:mad:
  • Been to the shops twice today and can't find it. Looks like Scotland are not included in the £5 off deal, just money off vouchers.
  • Lidl did exactly the same in their supplement in the Daily Mail last week! I emailed them thinking it had been removed and they told me it was regional! My husband went to buy the record this morning but luckily checked before he bought it. Their Aldi UK facebook page were advertising the offer but did not state that it was only England and Wales. They have really annoyed their Scottish customers. :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES