Kitchens - suggestions where to buy for temp

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
2 replies 962 views
annieb1981annieb1981 Forumite
66 Posts
Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Can anyone recommend where I can get a reasonably priced kitchen? We are hoping to buy a property which needs a new kitchen, however the kitchen will be re-done in a few years down the line so will be temporary. I have been searching facebook buy and sell and gumtree. Any other suggestions? The carcases aren't worth saving either so it will be entire units. Any advice on how I can make savings on this welcomed!

Replies

• themull1themull1 Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just keep checking the second hand sections on ebay, preloved, gumtree, or even freecycle if its just something to tide you over. Is the original kitchen totally unusable?
  • annieb1981annieb1981 Forumite
    66 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    themull1 wrote: »
    Just keep checking the second hand sections on ebay, preloved, gumtree, or even freecycle if its just something to tide you over. Is the original kitchen totally unusable?

It's in bad nick. I thought a good clean up would help but there's stains that won't come of and it is just really of putting. I have seen loads of deals for people who can spray kitchens to revamp so if I got second hand I would consider that just to bring it up to date a bit
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco launches its first ever...

...checkout-free supermarket store

MSE News

25+ ways to stop scams

Plus what to do if you're a victim

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

The Body Shop, Holland & Barrett etc

MSE Deals